Wednesday, September 8, 2010

i am happy

i haven't written for awhile. i haven't really needed to.

i met a man in a parking lot when he was driving wildly. he waved. i waved back. the next day we met.( as in, not just through glass windows). we met across a parking lot, shook hands, and he apologized for almost hitting my car.

we talked. we talked all night. about everything and nothing, and topped the night off with pancakes ( i ate, not him), and hopes to see one another. he forgot to ask me for my phone number.

next day i met him again. coffee shop. he asked me for my number. i asked him to the beach. twice. he came. i have seen him every day since. and i love him more than i ever thought i could love anyone.

it is like a fairy tale.

he is an artist, a writer, my second half. a loving man. a spectacular partner.

he always says he is lucky to have met me.

but really, i am the lucky one.

1 comment: